you ever wanted to press your own oil seeds but you could not afford one of those expensive motorized oil presses, then this handy little manual oil press may just be what you are looking for. In today's uncertain times, growing and pressing your own oil may become a necessity. It's simple
and easy to operate. It's small in size and only weighs 6 lbs so the shipping is cheap too!
Here are some of it's features...
Click HERE for a performance chart for various seeds.
- can be used with any type of oil seed
- this is not a Piteba but it is the same quality and includes the in/out shutes too!
- the blue bottle in the picture is an oil lamp filled with standard lamp oil - it makes oil extraction more efficient
- for edible oil or biodiesel stock
- high extraction efficiency of 68-89% depending on the oil seed
- two liters per hour of oil and up to 5 kg of seeds per hour
- most edible press cake can be used for high protein food for animals
- continuous expelling
- manually operated (no external power source required)
- almost no maintenance required
- seeds can be expelled including seedcoat
- simple operation
- seed has to be well dried.
- I have not tested it with olives, so I do not know if it will work. All I know is it is supposed to work with hard seeds only and they must be well dried
- not sure if it works with dried algae either
- no deshelling required except for groundnut, walnut and hazelnut.
- seeds should be freed from any stones, sticks and sand before expelling.
- big seeds such as walnut, hazelnut, oil palm kernel, coprah and babassu need reduction in size by pounding, grating or hammer milling.
- SHIPPING CHARGES - Ships from Amazon.
Get yours today!...